- MONTHLY ACCOUNTING SERVICE AND MAKING FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
SERVICE OF TAX REPORTS (monthly/quarterly)
- Consulting on building of a accounting process and vouchers delivery
- Checking invoices and documents
- Recording incurred expenses
- Making quarterlyfinancial reports (if the customer requests)/annual financial statements
- Printing accounting books and filling documents
- Making managementreports (charging fee if the customer requests)
- Declaring value added tax (VAT), personal income tax (PIT) and corporate income tax (CIT), etc. according to legal regulations.
- Appointing a staff as a chief accountant (charging fee if the customer request
- Making statistical reports
TAX FINALIZATION SERVICE (annual)
Consulting on using input and output invoices
- Receiving invoices and documentsin place
- Making monthly, quarterly tax reports
- Making invoices using reports
BOOKS COMPLETING AND REVIEW SERVICE
Finalizing corporate income tax at the end of the year
- Guiding the customers to prepare necessary information and documents
- Collecting information of the enterprise, such as: invoices, documents, tax reports
- Examining the current operating process of the enterprise
- Examining the accountingdocuments;
- Classifying and arranging accounting documents
- Eliminating, adjusting and editing inappropriate documents
- Making accounting books, financial statements, statements of profit and loss and disclosure notes.
- Making and printing tax finalization reports
- Printing financial statements, accounting book in accordance with the regulations
ACCOUNTANT TRAINING SERVICE
- Checking and reviewing the whole situation of accounting system of the enterprise
o Consulting to adjust and balance numbers, accounting documents, revenue, profit and loss.
o Consulting to handle tax mistakes
o Remaking the whole system of accounting book
o Making financial statements
Explaining tax finalization documents
Guiding to buil accounting process and aparatus.
- Guiding to make accounting documents (receipt documents, payment documents delivery note, depreciation, apportionment, payroll,…)
- Guiding to finalize, check and make accounting books.
- Guiding to make and submit tax declaration.