The Government has just issued Resolution 19-2017 / NQ-CP on tasks and measures to improve the business environment, enhance national competitiveness in 2017, orientation to 2020.
Accordingly, the goal of 2017 is to achieve a minimum average of ASEAN 4 (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines) on business environment indicators; Especially time to carry out the procedures are as follows:
- Shorten the period of social insurance from 189 hours to 49 hours (down 140 hours);
- Shorten the tax payment time (business income) from 351 hours to 119 hours (232 hours);
- Shorten the construction permit period and related procedures from 166 days to less than 120 days (reduced 46 days);
- Reducing the time and cost of registration of ownership and use of assets from 57.5 days to less than 20 days (37.5 days);
- Shorten the time of export procedures to 70 hours (reduced 38 hours) and import procedures to 90 hours (48 hours reduction).
It also shortens the range of administrative procedures in other areas.
See details in Resolution 19-2017 / NQ-CP dated 06/02/2017.
Source: Xuan Ngoc (thuvienphapluat.vn).
Fee for licensing the setting up of representative offices for foreign advertisement in Vietnam
Recently, the Ministry of Finance has issued Circular No. 165/2016 / TT-BTC regulating the rates, regime of fees and charges for licensing the establishment of representative offices of foreign advertising enterprises. in Viet Nam
Accordingly, the fee level shall be kept when foreign advertising enterprises request the granting, re-issuance, modification or supplementation of the representative office establishment license in Vietnam in accordance with the current law. Specific:
- New grant: VND 3,000,000 / license;
- Re-issue, amendment and supplement: 1,500,000 VND / license.
The fee collected will be paid 100% to the State Budget.
Expenses related to licensing the establishment of representative offices of foreign advertising enterprises in Vietnam shall be granted by the State budget according to the approved annual estimates.
In addition, the fee collector will declare and pay fees in accordance with Circular 156/2013 / TT-BTC; The Law amending and supplementing some articles of the Law on Tax Administration and Decree No. 83/2013 / ND-CP.
Circular 165/2016 / TT-BTC is effective from 1 January 2017 and replaces Circular 66/2014 / TT-BTC.
Source: Minh Nguyet (thuvienphapluat.vn).